The Cloister Ballroom was the setting for the sixth annual Wine, Women & Shoes to benefit Hospice of the Golden Isles.
The afternoon featured an array of vendors in the ever-popular marketplace, with their wares being highlighted by handsome Shoe Guys (who also poured a good deal of wine during the event).
Lunch, a live auction and the crowning of the King and Prince of Sole, rounded out the afternoon. The event was emceed by Mason Waters.
The Shoe Guys were ably assisted by their Queen of Sole, Laura Holland. Shoe Guys included Alexander Cochran, Andy Broderick, Anthony Martinez, Ashley Crosby, Beau Edenfield, Brad Chapman, Brandon Derrick, Brian Peebles, Dobie Higgins, Don Maxey, Eric Friedrich, Frank Solana, Gabe Gabriel, Heath Slapikas, Jack McConnell, Jay Wiggins, Jeremy James, Joe Nash, John Eberly, Jonathan Havens, Leo Pieri, Mark Miller, Mark Popwell, Dr. Mike Cordle, Rich Nazzaro, Sam Tostensen, Tad Tostensen and Timothy Wilson.
Local retailers and the models who represented them in the fashion show, which was coordinated by Courtney Herndon, included:
• Two Friends — Colleen Martin, Jessica Moore and Shannon Silva
• Butler’s Stash — Kane Frazier and Taylor Stephenson
•Cloth and Label — Abby, Courtney and Whitney
• Sea Island Resort Store — Cynthia Wagner, Jeni Boczar and Nancy Stephens
• Evelyne Talman — Brandi Byrd, Jenny Sharpe and Michelle Allen
• Go Fish — Julia Landon and Veronica Joseph
• The Gypsy Closet — Amy McLain, Kelli Collum and Whitney Bluestein
• Hope’s — Hannah Brownlee, Lauren Brooker and Livi Packard
• J. McLaughlin — Becca Randall and Carol Slade
• Just Between Us — Darcelle Burandt, Nancy Botsford and Shari Burns
• KJ Clothier — Anna Kate Folstom, Hunter Leggett, Jaicee Brewton and McKenzie Boatright
• Mekka Swim — Katie Watson, Megan Manders and Peyton Fisher
• Ocean Motion — Devin Drury and Martha Wilson
• Ronne’s and Shackleford Shoes — Katie Gilmer and Lauren Doucet
• Simple Elegance — Alise Hulsey, Connie Davis and Haven Hopkins
•Tibi — Colleen Martin, Terrica Skaggs and Whitney Johnston
• Tonya’s Treasures — Macy Helms, Shelly Brazell and Skye Cook
• Wild and Personal — Carolyn Faras, Tracy Bulostin and Albina Williamson
• Yellow Canary — Jessica Moore, Kylie Stephens and Nancy Stephens
• Junior Women’s Association of the Golden Isles — Alyssa Thomas and Brooke Blews Budd.
— Photos by Bethany Leggett/